Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 39

We've known each other for long enough now, Gentle Reader, that I am ready to expose yet another level of our bed drama to you. Quite literally, the level I am talking about is what's going on UNDER the comforter. By now, we've established that the comforter is a problem unto itself, but beneath it is a whole other world of hurt.

Below lurks the Cover Sheet Stratum. You will notice that the cover sheets are bunched up and pulled almost completely to his side of the bed. This is not staged - what you see here is exactly what the sheets looked like when I peeled back the comforter that was on the bed - still warm from sleep. This problem goes deep, people.

When I showed this to my partner, I got the closest thing to a confession that I've heard so far. He said, "I couldn't get comfortable last night, so I was sort of thrashing. So maybe this was me - but only last night." Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I submit this to you as an admission of guilt, and will continue to show that the consistency in the evidence with that shown in this "sole event" proves his consistent guilt.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment