Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 66

Alas, Gentle Reader, this will be the last of my posts for a month, as I am off today on a wild creative adventure in New Zealand (read details of this on my other blog). My partner and I have had our ups and downs over the past 65 days (only 300 to go!) in terms of well-mannered sheet-sharing. My fear, however, is that while I am away, he will lose what little control he has developed over his thievery. Without me here to actively stake my claim to half (or 1/3?) of the bed and its dressings, I worry that I will return to his complete regression, resulting in my edge-clinging until I can tame him again.

Some have suggested that I set up a web cam to take photos every morning in my absence after he leaves for work. Though he actually dared me to do it, I can't quite bring myself to *that* level of invading his privacy. Plus, I REALLY don't want to know what goes on in the house when I'm not here!

No comments:

Post a Comment