Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 3

Excuse #2: The evidence has been tampered with.
Last night, I started to get paranoid that my partner might be hurt or insulted by me creating this blog. When I asked him about it, his response was, "No, because it's all fiction." I remind myself that denial is often the inevitable first stage in healing.

This morning while he was getting dressed, I asked him to examine the crime scene with his own eyes. Even before getting out of bed myself, my frozen toes bore testimony to the fact that his cover-gluttony had once again left them undeniably yanked over to his side. Despite the clarity of my case, his response was to accuse me of tampering with the evidence. The mere implication that I would stoop to such levels is insulting. You be the judge:

(Even the cat can sense the injustice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment